How John Does It
The Business Owners Taking Action Mentoring Group (BOTA) Process
Monthly BOTA Meetings provide a ‘helping hand’ and a forum for you to connect with other progressive business owners who want to grow their business and free up their time.
Through facilitated sessions including expert guest speakers, you will develop business building strategies, principals, techniques, ideas and tools. You will be encouraged to learn and apply those ideas in your business and report back to your BOTA group monthly.
All this in a confidential support group of like-minded, positive business owners, with no competing business or ‘other agendas’. No-one is there to sell you anything. It is NOT a referral group or a networking session! It is a working group to work on all members businesses and facilitated by an experienced business owner who has been there and done it.
The BOTA 'in person' group sessions include, but are not limited to:
- Monthly meeting for up to three hours with a group of positive minded business owners
- Professionally facilitated sessions to generate ideas to build your business or practice
- Occasional expert guest speakers on important topics for members
- Access to an online confidential and secure Forum exclusively for your BOTA group. This enables sharing of ideas and information in a supportive environment.
- “HOT SEAT” sessions where you can put your business issues and challenges to the group and brainstorm ideas, solutions and strategies for you.
- Monthly private accountability and update sessions with John in between workshops
- The opportunity to network and socialise with fellow members
PLEASE NOTE: During the COVID-19 period to comply with government regulations, some workshops may be via Zoom online! The process and outcomes remain the same (or better!).
There are there are three levels of BOTA membership which all include the list above but also offer some additional benefits. You can check then out at BOTA LEVELS. There are BOTA online membership groups available as well for people in locations outside of Perth, Western Australia. You can find the details at BOTA GROUPS ONLINE
Remember, as Thomas Crum said in his book "The Magic Of Conflict" - "You can count the seeds in an apple, but you can't count the apples in a seed!" Just one idea from your group could transform your business.
Interested? Want to have a chat with me about attending a BOTA meeting and enjoying a complimentary business assessment then click BOOK A CHAT WITH ME