How John Does It
The Advanced Mentoring Group (AMG) Process
Monthly AMG Meetings provide a ‘helping hand’ and a forum for you to connect with other progressive business owners who want to grow their business and free up their time.
Through facilitated sessions including expert guest speakers, you will develop business building strategies, principals, techniques, ideas and tools. You will be encouraged to learn and apply those ideas in your business and report back to your AMG group monthly.
All this in a confidential support group of like-minded, positive business owners, with no competing business or ‘other agendas’. No-one is there to sell you anything. It is NOT a referral group or a networking session! It is a working group to work on all members businesses and facilitated by an experienced business owner who has been there and done it.
The AMG group sessions include, but are not limited to:
- Monthly meeting for up to three hours with a group of positive minded business owners
- Professionally facilitated sessions to generate ideas to build your business or practice
- Occasional expert guest speakers on important topics for members
- Access to an online confidential and secure Forum exclusively for your AMG group. This enables sharing of ideas and information in a supportive environment.
- “HOT SEAT” sessions where you can put your business issues and challenges to the group and brainstorm ideas, solutions and strategies for you.
- Monthly private accountability and update sessions with John in between workshops
- Monthly optional group online meeting so that you can refresh your learning and interact with other group members.
- The opportunity to network and socialise with fellow members
PLEASE NOTE: During the COVID-19 period to comply with government regulations, all workshops and one on one meetings are via Zoom online! The process and outcomes remain the same (or better!).
There are there are three levels of AMG membership which all include the list above but also offer some additional benefits. You can check then out at AMG LEVELS. There are AMG groups in different locations and at different times. You can find the details at AMG GROUPS.
Remember, as Thomas Crum said in his book "The Magic Of Conflict" - "You can count the seeds in an apple, but you can't count the apples in a seed!" Just one idea from your group could transform your business.
Interested? Want to have a chat with me about attending an AMG meeting and enjoying a complimentary business assessment then click HAVE A CHAT WITH ME