Business Growth Process
My business mentoring process is always based upon building a business as if you were going to keep it for ever, but could sell it tomorrow. A business that's ready for sale is well worth keeping. In other words you are creating a valuable asset that you can sell some day if you want to. You are giving yourself OPTIONS.
This is a far better situation than wanting to sell and finding out that nobody will buy! Is you business saleable? FIND OUT
So, regardless of if I am working with a private client on a one on one basis or working with Advanced Mentoring Group (AMG) business owners in a monthly group and one on one basis - the process is similar. The only thing that changes is the time-frame to get from A to B. The group process is slower than one on one but even in the group process you have a choice of levels to go faster if you wish. SEE MEMBERSHIP LEVELS
The overall mentoring process can be summarised as getting the following working well in the business:
- Set the DNA of the business to determine the VALUES, CULTURE and PRINCIPLES needed to drive the business towards it's VISION. Humans are made up of DNA and business are run by humans and they determine the DNA (Culture). Make sure it is the culture you want!
- Establish systems that run the business and implement a CANEI culture. CANEI is Continuous And Never Ending Improvement. Systems for operations, administration, marketing, sales, service, quality, HR and so on. A great business runs on great systems.
- The business needs a great product or service that services a niche market where you have some unique 'need to haves'. Then the business needs to be able to deliver excellent quality consistently.
- Innovation and creativity in today's world are an absolute must for any business. If the business isn't changing faster than the market environment in which it operates, then it will not survive. Disruption is the order of the day. Either you are a disrupter or you will be disrupted!
- Marketing and sales have to be working well to generate a flow of leads and conversations to generate sufficient cash-flow for the business to be meeting profit targets.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to COVID-19 all current face to face groups and one on one meetings MAY be moved to online via Zoom! The process and outcomes remain the same.